I am so proud to be able to help people get the support and knowledge they are seeking that allows them to take control and make the positive changes in their lives and relationships. As a therapist, I see my role as a helper, teacher and companion on your road to growth, healing, and self-discovery.
I help couples, individuals and families gain the skills needed to able to discuss some of their most challenging experiences. Whether working with an individual,couple, a child or the entire family, I strive to create a place where each person feels welcome, and understood. This opens up room for feelings of happiness and contentment to flourish.
Our relationships with those we love are the place where we can experience the greatest pleasures or deepest pain. It is one of my passions to help people learn how to heal from current challenges and live the lives they were meant to live.
- Bachelor of Arts; University of Texas at Austin
- Masters of Arts in Professional Counseling
- License Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- EMDR Certified Consultant
- Certified Imago Therapist
- Clinical Member of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapist
- President of Austin Marriage and Family Therapy Association (2013)